Health care and alkaline water:
The alkaline water is predominantly interesting as drinking water, to support the body to improve in health, to recover from unwellness/disease. It initiates the natural healing processes in the body. It facilitates detox, elimination, and deacidification of the body. We generally experience an increase of energy, mental acuity and performance. There is a wide range of diseases where ionized water plays a very supportive role to relief symptoms, and even facilitate healing.
It is an ideal friend to offer our body preventative aids for health care.
As drinking water it tastes lovely soft, and is easy to drink.
Uses of alkaline water:
The lowest level alkaline ionized water is pH 8.5 with a negative ORP around -100. This level is good for:
Starting to drink alkaline reducing water for the first few weeks
Making powdered milk for babies and toddlers.
Good for people with sensitive stomachs or stomach illnesses.
The next level up is pH 9.0 with a negative ORP around -190.
This is a good level for the next stage of drinking ionized alkaline water, after about 3 weeks of pH 8.5 go to this level and stay for about 4 weeks before going.
Your children may also enjoy this level more than the higher ones.
The next level is a pH 9.5 with a negative ORP around -280.
Because coffee and tea are acidic, this level is great for preparing coffee or tea, to balance the acidity and to reduce the bitterness
This is also the best level for adults to drink.
The highest preset level is a pH10 with a negative ORP around -370. This level is great for:
- Cooking Soup
- Washing Vegetables and Fruit
- Cooking Meat and Rice
- It balances the acidity in food, - so when you're cooking acidic food, use this level.
PH 7.0 neutral: On this level, the water is only run through the filter. It has a pH of seven and a positive ORP of +250. It is a good level for:
- Taking medication.
- Doctor's recommend neutral water so it doesn't interact with your meds.
Beverages - Coffee or Tea:
- Alkaline water eliminates the bitter and astringent taste of coffee and tea, while enriching the smooth taste and aroma.
- Tea: alkaline water will make the colour of the tea vivid, lessen the astringency, and make it mellow and delicious.
- Coffee: You can use less coffee grounds and still have the same flavour and strength.
- Alcohol: imparts a mellow and delicious taste and prevents the negative physical reactions associated with drinking alcohol as it will neutralize the acid. Alcohol:
Drink 3-4 cups of alkaline water before and after drinking to lessen its effects.
Alkaline Water in our kitchen: Alkaline water brings out the real taste in food because it doesn’t break it down like acidic water.
- When Cooking Rice: Wash the rice grains gently in weak alkaline water and soak them in strong alkaline water for 10 to 30 minutes. Steam the rice in the strong alkaline water you used. You will be able to taste shiny, moist, and soft rice whose taste will last.
- Cooked Food: Taste comes out fully, tender, not as much seasoning required.
- Cooked Fish: The meat of the fish is firm.
- Vegetables: the green colour is brought out because the chlorophyll doesn't break down. It also neutralizes acidic components in the vegetables, removing the harsh taste.
- Meat: When liver or red meat are soaked in alkaline water for 20-30 minutes, the blood is drawn out and the odours are eliminated.
- When Cooking Bamboo, Tree Sprouts, etc.: Cooking bamboo sprouts, tree sprouts, taro, and seaweed with alkaline water removes the pungent and acrid tastes of those vegetables, while enriching their natural flavours and aroma. Alkaline water also removes the odour from fish, while making them more tender and juicy.
Fruits and Vegetables:
“Clean and store fruit and vegetables in alkaline water for longer lasting freshness.”
Other Uses of Alkaline Water:
Animals and pets:
- Can be used in their drinking water to maintain their health.
- Less odour in faeces.
Results in vivid colours.
Plants and Flowers:
- Live Longer
- Need Less Water
- Won't need pesticides
- Extends the life of cut flowers
The lowest level is a pH of 5.5 and a positive ORP of around +520. This is a good level for:
- Washing babies and infants as the water is gentle.
- It is refreshing for washing face and hair.
- You can also use it for brushing your teeth.
The lowest level acidic water is a pH4.0 and a positive ORP of around +670. This is a good level for:
- First aid for insect bites.
- Sterilization of sponges and chopping boards.
- For rashes, acne, and other skin problems.
More Uses for Acidic Ionized Water:
- Acid water has an astringent and constricting effect on what it comes in contact with. For this reason, it will tighten and smoothen your skin. It is also particularly effective in absorbing oil and dirt and killing bacteria.
- Your Face: improves the health of your face, makes it smoother, and more compatible with makeup.
- Shampooing: Use acidic water before and after shampooing. This will protect your hair, prevent hair loss, itching, and dandruff. It leaves your hair soft and non-sticky.
- Bathing: Mix in six to ten liters of acidic water in your bath, it will improve the overall health and beauty of your skin.
Home Remedies with Acidic Water:
- Natural acidic water has a slight disinfecting and sterilizing ability, which makes it effective in treating minor skin wounds. It even kills the bacteria that cause bad breath. Here are some other benefits:
- Gargling: Prevents infection of germs by killing the microbes that cause colds and tonsillitis.
- Burns: Alleviates the pain of burns and hastens recovery.
- Chapped Hands: Accelerates recovery from chapped hands.
- Sunburn: relieves inflammation and accelerates recovery.
- Abrasions and Cuts: disinfects and accelerates recovery.
- Eczema and Acne: kills bacteria, keeps skin clean, and improves condition.
Cooking with Acidic Water:
Due to its constricting effect, acidic water has a wide range of cooking uses:
- Washing fruits and vegetables: kills harmful bacteria.
- Boilng Eggs: when the shell cracks, the egg stays inside and after boiling the shell is easy to peel off.
- Fish: tightens the meat of some fish, making it easier to cook.
- Use acidic water for batter in fried dishes. It will help the dish to be crispier.
Other uses for acidic water:
- Natural acidic water has a slight bleaching effect. Here are some useful cleaning applications:
- House cleaning: dirt and grime are removed.
- Polishing: effectively cleans mirrors, glass, knives, and eyeglasses.
- Washing Vehicles: dirt is removed easily.
- Baths: the bath water is quickly heated, scale won’t adhere to tub. Great for use in your hot tub.
- Cutting Board: quickly washes and disinfects.
- Pots and pans with baked food: when soaked overnight, stains and burns are removed.
- Sponges: Fungal and bacterial growth is stopped, preventing bad smells and contamination.
- Odours on your hands: smell is removed and the itching is eliminated.
- Pets: Acid water is great for bathing your pets as it helps prevent skin disease and itching and leads to an overall healthier hair and fur.
Bath and washing:
- Acidic water helps replenish your skin to be more smooth and feel younger.
- After washing hair with soap, rinse off with acidic water. It neutralizes the alkalinity of the soap and makes your hair luscious.
Cleaning tableware and chopping boards:
It works as an agent to sterilizing, preventing odours and whitening. It removes unseen germs.
Soak chopping boards, dishcloths, knives in acidic water for 20-30 minutes once a week and you will have a fresh kitchen.
Brushing teeth and shaving:
- If you make a habit of using acidic water for brushing teeth, it helps you to maintain healthy teeth with sterilizing and disinfecting results.
- Use acidic water as an astringent instead of toner or lotion for irritated skin after shaving.
Acidic water is an effective agent for sterilizing bug bites to ease itching and also disinfects them.
Coat the stem of the flowers into diluted acidic water. This helps the flowers to be fresher for a longer time.
>> Read TESTIMONIALS re ionized water
>> Read KYK Waterionizers 21 features
Source: KYK, Water For Life USA, IONZA editing
More INFO: www.ionza.co.nz