Portable Hydrogen Water maker
500ml bottle - so easy to take along
... any time ... any where
only 2 minutes and the H+ infused water is ready ... about 30 loads before recharging !
Mineral disc: introduction of silica and alkaline minerals for effective ionization and H+ production
1. Portable Hydrogen Water Maker
2. Just 2 minutes to create hydrogen-rich water
3. Over 600ppb hydrogen concentration
4. -200mV to -350mV ORP charge
5. Approx 15-20 times use from one full charge
6. 2 x mineral discs included
7. Adapter for bottled water included
8. Made in KOREA
Characteristics of hydrogen water:
1) As water particles are very small, their absorption rate is very high
2) Eliminates free oxygen radicals and prevent cell damage - Hydrogen is the most powerful and effective anti-oxidant
3) Micro-clustered, hexagonal water - vitalising the water clusters
4) Rich mineral catalysts and active hydrogen ion(H-)
Use of hydrogen water:
- For recovery from strenuous exercise such as mountain climbing, running, cycling, golfing, hot yoga etc
- Support and recovery from long distance driving or travelling and to overcome the effects of jet-lag
- Students, IT people, office workers who want to relieve the feeling of fatigue
- Persons who want to relieve hangovers
- When cooking / washing your face / getting an infection / need to boost the immune function
Silica disc infusing silica into the water: Together, hydrogen and silica have the ability to access heavy metals in the body and slowly release them:
It is well known through many studies that one of the main causes of
dementia is aluminum. According to those, dementia symptoms are caused when heavy
metals such as aluminum and mercury are accumulated in our body.
The main cause of dementia, aluminum, is often contained in food additives for noodles, bread
and cookies. The element that can discharge aluminum in the body is silicon.
If you take in silicon, aluminum is combined with silicon and is discharged from the body, thus delaying
the progress of dementia and preventing the disease.
Charging the BlueWater Hydrogen maker: easy charging anywhere with a USB connection or mains power supply
Expected charging time: 2 to 4hours
1. Red indicator of power button represents the charging state
2. Pull open the rubber cap of the charger port and connect the
charger cable (supplied)
3. The red light on the power button is displayed during charging and it changes to green when charging is complete
4. When charging is complete, remove the cable and close the cap of the charger port
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed