ALKA SPRING - Mineral alkaliser/ioniser, replacement cartridge only
ALKA SPRING replacement cartridge only.
The ALKA SPRING is an antioxidant composite filter which ionises water with FIR (Far-Infra-Red) Energy beads and Mineral balls:
- introduces antioxidants into your tapwater (negative ORP)
- raises pH of tapwater to approx pH 8.5 - 9.5
- changes tapwater into smaller clustered water molecules for increased hydration
1. Far-Infra-Red Energy Beads: it is made out of natural infrared raw materials, which add maifanshi stone and seabed minerals that contain useful trace elements, manufactured with a ceramic technology method. In the Far-Infra-Red process, the organisms absorb frequencies of 8-14um which has 90%+ infrared emissivity. The released infrared energy can be easily absorbed, producing smaller water molecule clusters.
2. Negative Ion Minerals: The ALKA SPRING dispenses ionic minerals into the source water offering negatively charged ions.
3. Minerals and useful trace elements: The ALKA SPRING is adding to your water essential minerals and trace elements, such as strontium, lithium, silicium, zinc, selenium, calcium, potassium and other rare trace elements assisting healthy functioning of your body.
Capacity: depending on usage 10-12 months for a 2-3person house hold
Working Pressure: 15 - 45 PSI (Please note: a pressure reducing valve is required for higher water pressures. See 'Accessories' for pressure reducing valve)
Working Temperature: 5 - 40˚C
Posted by Karen Goodburn on 15th Jan 2019
I had this system fitted and have never looked back. The system I have is really simple but makes a big difference.